As a leading information services company, Veriland Consulting Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “Veriland Consulting” or “we”) handles a diverse range of information including our own technical information and information from our customers. We have an established framework for information management that we stringently apply out of respect for the value of the information we are trusted with.
For the purpose of the DPA, the data controller is Veriland Consulting Limited of Charther House, Charter Way, Macclesfield SK10 2NG.
Collection and processing of personal data
Veriland Consulting provides information services, which involves activities through which we collect and process personal data, through our website and our business activities. We will collect and process the following personal data:
- Information you give us. This is information that you provide by filling in the contact form on our website, or adding your details in order to participate in a webinar or download a white paper, or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. The information you provide may include your name, contact details, job title, email address, telephone number and other personal data.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our website we will automatically collect information including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your device to the Internet.
Use of personal data
In relation to our main business activities, we will collect and use personal data in the following ways:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us.
- To provide you with information about other services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about.
- To notify you about changes to our service and our business activities.
- To carry out recruitment activities and for the purposes of human resources administration.
- To review and monitor the functionality and security of our website.
- Disclosure of personal data
You agree that we have the right to share your personal data with:
- Any member of the Veriland Consulting, including our subsidiaries, holding company and affiliates. Selected third parties including business partners, suppliers and contractors where required for the performance of any contract we enter into with you.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of personal data that is held by us, including by conforming with rules concerning information security, controlling access to, restricting the means for removal, and preventing unauthorized external access to information. We are ISO 27001 certified. In the event that we suspect there are issues with our safety measures, we will identify the cause and take appropriate corrective action
Storage of personal data
The data that we collect from you will be stored in the European Economic Area (EEA). We are part of a global group of companies, and the data may be transferred to a destination outside of the EEA and/or processed by staff operating outside of the EEA.
Cookies and Web beacons